The Church of Luminous Saints
The Church of Luminous Saints (CLS) is a growing post-Fall religion.
- The Fall killed all of transhumanity. The world we now inhabit is actually heaven, but a corrupted one.
- Nonhuman beings such as artificial intelligences, uplifts, and aliens are unworthy of the glory of heaven
- Heaven can only be restored to its true glory if all nonbelievers are converted or purged
- CLS members worship a being named Moab – described at times as an angel or a god
- The church's founder, Rice Warhol, claims he received divine writ from Moab guiding him
- Members undergo a conversion process where they take on "blessings" inspired by the Seven Divine Virtues (plus Wrath)
- Higher members are frequently accompanied by a cherub – a modified marmoset – pink, naked, with blonde hair that flies near the member's shoulder, protecting and monitoring them
The Story So Far…
- Oslo believes that the Church of Luminous Saints has captured [[:patrick-jove | Dr. Jove]]
- Firewall believes Moab could be a TITAN or created by the TITANs